Supporting Oxford Operatic Society
We would like to thank all our supporters – without your generosity we couldn’t put on such fantastic theatre, and give performance and development opportunities to so many people.
As a charity, we rely on the support of people like you. If you’d like to get involved and support this local arts charity please consider the following options.
Support us as an individual
We offer the following opportunities for individual supporters:
1. Become a Patron
Patrons can enjoy a 10% discount on tickets, receive our bi-annual newsletter and are invited to Society social events, as well as being eligible to vote at our AGM. Minimum annual donation £25.
2. Shop online with Give as you Live
Help OxOps for FREE just by shopping online. Shop with your favourite stores and a donation will be made to OxOps without costing you a penny extra. Shop at thousands of leading stores like Amazon, ASOS, Expedia and John Lewis. Get started raising money for OxOps today.
3. One off support by cheque, PayPal or using our JustTextGiving account
Every little helps!
- £50 covers the cost of DBS checks to provide chaperones for the children in Fiddler on the Roof
- £10 rents a costume for one cast member
- £1 hires a tankard for the village scenes
Support us as a company
We are able to offer a range of opportunities for business sponsorship and are happy to discuss these with you. For example you could support the make-up, set, props, costumes or lighting for a production, e.g. a £500 donation would cover the wig and make-up costs for a show. In return we can offer:
- Your branding on our website and newsletters
- Your branding on our programme and tickets, where possible
- Product placement where appropriate, with programme acknowledgement
- Production tickets for your organisation